The 2013 Dodge Durango Review: Affordable Comfort
The 2013 Dodge Durango features aggressive and muscular styling. Its 2013 model comes with a spacious interior and affordable price. The 2013 Dodge Durango interior is elegant and provides plenty of comfort for the entire family.
This athletic looking vehicle has more solid features than its rivals. The 2013 Dodge Durango has four major trims that give the public the option on which model would most fit into their personality. Buyers can choose either rear wheel drive or all-wheel drive with V6 or V8 engine. People love having plenty of choices and the 2013 Dodge Durango definitely delivers. The 2013 Dodge Durango Canada prices starts at $39,295.
Talk about comfort, the Durango is ahead of the game offering one of the most comfortable rides of this class. According to Her Highway’s review of the vehicle, the inside of the Durango R/T is cozy, quiet, and roomy. They liked the 8-way power adjust driver’s seat (with 4-way power lumbar), and 6-way power cushion for the passenger in the front. This was the same thought in Dupont Registry’s review and feedback about the Durango. They said that the 2013 Dodge Durango R/T is a mean looking SUV that has power whichdoes the R/T badge justice. Bear in mind that it’s still a Durango; therefore, it still provides an amazingly roomy interior which is ideal for families.
In overall rating, the 2013 Durango finds its strength in its interior comfort. Keep reading to learn more about the 2013 Dodge Durango specs.
• Sophisticated ride
• Adult-friendly third-row seat
• Generous towing capacity
• Less cargo room than rivals
• Price- From $39,295 to $51,495
• Body types- 4-door SUV
• Powertrain Options- 3.6-litre V6 or a 5.7-litre V8
• Drivetrain- RWD or 4WD
• Transmission Options- automatic
• Horsepower- 3.6-litre V6 290 horsepower or a 5.7-litre V8 360 horsepower
• Trims- Express, Crew, R/T and Citadel
• Safety features- Full-length side curtain airbags, front side airbags, trailer sway control, traction and stability control, and anti-lock brakes
• Fuel Economy- from 13.8 L/100 km city and 10.2 L/100 km highway
• Warranty- Basic – 3-year / 60,000 Km
For further information about the 2013 Dodge Durango or any other Dodge product sold in Canada, check out the Dodge Canada website
To read over 500 car reviews from our team of expert writers.
2013 Dodge Durango Review Saturday, 31 May 2014 23:26