The 2013 GMC Terrain Review: Have What You Want with the 2013 GMC Terrain
With the 2013 GMC Terrain, you will always receive a quiet and smooth ride no matter which engine option you choose. The 2013 GMC Terrain interior is roomyand comfortable with adequate cargo space.
The 2013 GMC Terrain provides more luxury with the addition of the ultra-sleek Denali trim level. It’s even larger than most of the compact crossovers and delivers many comfort features. As an exciting contender of the mid-size crossover thread, the 2013 Terrain offers benefits with both of its two engine options. First in line is the 2.4 litre I-4 engine that produces 182 horsepower and next is the 3.6-litre V6 that provides 301 horsepower. The 2013 GMC Terrain Canada price starts at $28,695.
The GMC Terrain provides 3 major trim levels: the Denali, SLT, and SLE. Amongst the trim levels, the Denali was in the spotlight. GMC’s Terrain receives a few thrilling revisions for the year 2013. An upscale Denali Model now is available which features more luxury and a choice of 18” or 19” wheels. This time, the version incorporates all the standard features and some special exterior and interior decent elements.
Most of the drivers and testers are happy about the Denali’s performance, just like one of the reviewers from Wheels Canada named Tim Miller who reported that this Denali is very stable and comfortable, partially because of its dual-flow dampers which automatically lessen or soften the ride depending upon the road conditions. Now, it’s your turn to try the comfort that the Terrain brings! Keep reading to learn more about the 2013 GMC Terrain specs.
• Premium look inside and out
• Quiet cabin with lots of storage bins
• Spacious and adjustable backseat
• Poor outward visibility
• Price- from $28,695 to $41,885
• Body types- 4-door SUV
• Powertrain Options-2.4-litre I-4 or a 3.6-litre V6
• Drivetrain-AWD or FWD
• Transmission Options- automatic
• Horsepower- 2.4-litre I-4 182 horsepower or a 3.6-litre V6 301 horsepower
• Trims- SLE 1, SLE 2, SLT 1, SLT 2 and Denali
• Safety features-Stolen vehicle assistance, remote door unlock, an emergency assistance button, automatic crash notification, emergency communications system, rearview camera, side curtain airbags, front-seat side-impact airbags, traction and stability control, and standard anti-lock brakes
• Fuel Economy-from 10.7 L/100 km city and 7.4 L/100 km highway
• Warranty- Basic – 3-year / 60,000 Km
For further information about the 2013 GMC Terrain or any other GMC product sold in Canada, check out the GMC Canada website
To read over 500 car reviews from our team of expert writers.
2013 GMC Terrain Review Sunday, 01 June 2014 01:14