New Car Sell Off’s Quick and Easy Car Loan Calculator
Take advantage of this handy tool, the car loan calculator, to determine your monthly payment.
When faced with so much information such as finance rates, loan terms and monthly payments; it is easy for someone to get confused fast! At New Car Sell Off, it our goal to keep you ahead of the game during every step of the car buying process. That is exactly why we offer you a Car Loan Calculator, so that you will know what to expect your monthly payment to be even before you begin the car shopping process so that you won’t run into any surprises when it’s time to sign. This tool is so easy to use. You only need a few key pieces of information and your next monthly payment amount is calculated with just a click of a button.
Using the Car Loan Calculator
- Enter the taxable vehicle price into loan calculator – know how much you can afford to spend. Does the vehicle purchase price fit your car finance budget?
- Enter applicable sales tax into the car loan calculator
- Enter total down payment into the car loan calculator (if applicable). Usually car finance lenders require a minimum of 10% down payment for the car loan.
- Enter car loan term into the car loan calculator. Car loan terms range from 12, 24, 36, 48,60, 72, 84, up to 96 months.
- Enter a annual car loan interest rate into the car loan calculator or the actual interest rate being charged by the lender for the car loan. Research car finance rates; nationwide rates, to find the best car loan rates available.
- Enter a annual car loan interest rate into the car loan calculator or the actual interest rate being charged by the lender for the car loan. Research car finance rates; nationwide rates, to find the best car loan rates available.Select either Bi-Weekly or Monthly car payment for the car loan calculator.
- Press Calculate to compute your car payment using the car loan calculator.
What size of monthly or bi-weekly car payment can you reasonably afford?
After you have entered the key information into the car loan calculator, you will be provided with an accurate monthly or bi-weekly car payment. You must keep in mind that no credit or bad credit car finance rates are higher so if you need a bad credit car loan use a higher interest rate on the car loan calculator. When calculating the cost of ownership for your next vehicle, don’t forget to factor in gasoline, maintenance expenses and vehicle insurance. One of the many advantages to using this tool, is that you can easily adjust the car price, interest rate or loan term to see how it affects your monthly payment so that you will find the right vehicle to fit the needs of your budget. Explore all avenues because many used car finance options offer the best car loans with many available car financing deals. This tool is just another way New Car Sell Off will enable you to be a savvy shopper when you purchase your next set of wheels.