- Contest Period ("Contest Period") starts at 10:01a.m. on Friday, August 17, 2012 and continues until Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m.
(the "Contest Closing Date"). All times are Pacific. No purchase necessary. This Contest is brought to you by 0907085 B.C. LTD. O/A New Car Sell Off.
- To enter, go to www.newcarselloff.com/ipad-contest complete the entry ballot on the link herein.
Submit the entry as instructed from 10:01a.m. August 17, 2012 to 11:59:59 p.m. Thursday, November 1, 2012, (the "Submission Period").
- This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada excluding Quebec, who are over the age of majority in their province or territory, excluding
employees of New Car Sell Off and their affiliated companies. The number of entries is defined by the number of people that you refer to enter the
contest. At minimum you will receive one entry for your submission. Each entrant can only use one e-mail address (which must be valid) to enter via
the Electronic Entry form. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules shall be deemed as tampering
and will void all of your entries. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Entrants must
comply with these Contest rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this
Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- The entrant agrees to release and hold harmless New Car Sell Off and their respective companies, agents, employees, directors, successors,
and assigns (collectively, the "Releasees") from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy,
copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action. For greater certainty, the
New Car Sell Off reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entry, or to request an entrant to modify or edit his or
her entry, for any reason.
- For the purposes of this contest, receipt of an entry occurs when the Website server(s) records the entry information resulting from
the entrant clicking the "Submit Entry" button. Proof of entry does not constitute proof of eligibility. Automated entries
(including but not limited to entries submitted using any robot, script, macro, or other automated service) are not permitted and will be disqualified.
Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incompatible, garbled or illegible entries, all of which will be deemed void.
- Entrants are eligible to win one iPad 3.
- A draw will be made at approximately 10:30am PST on Thursday, November 1, 2012, by a representative of New Car Sell Off during Driving with
Zack Spencer on the Corus Radio Network, from all eligible entries
received as of 11:59:59 p.m. November 1, 2012. The selected entrant will be contacted by telephone or email, as set out on their entry and the winner will be posted at newcarselloff.com.
If the selected winning entrant cannot be reached within three (3) business days following the end of the judging period, declines the prize,
or fails to return a release of liability as specified below, another entrant will be selected until the prize has been awarded.
- The Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred without the prior written agreement of New Car Sell Off or substituted
with another prize or exchanged in whole or in part for money. Should New Car Sell Off for reasons out of its control and not related to the
Winner, not be able to award the prize as described in the present document, New Car Sell Off reserves the right to award a similar prize
(or a portion of the prize) of equal value or, at its sole discretion, the value of the prize indicated in this present document
(or a portion of the prize) in money. New Car Sell Off will contact the Winners by telephone and/or e-mail. In the event that the New Car Sell Off
cannot contact the selected entrant of one or several of the draws for whatever reason within thirty six (36) hours following the draw, New Car Sell Off
will conduct as many draws as necessary from the Entry Forms to find a Prize winner.
- To claim his/her prize, the entrant must first correctly answer a skill-testing question posed by telephone. If Successful, they then must
fill in and sign a Declaration of Compliance and a full Liability Release (hereafter "Form") in all matters related to the promotion and the
awarding of prizes. It will be sent to the entrant by mail and/or courier and/or fax and/or e-mail by New Car Sell Off and return it filled in
and signed within five (5) business days of receiving it. In the event that the Form is not signed and returned within the time limit,
New Car Sell Off reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to conduct or not as many draws as necessary to award the Prize. If
New Car Sell Off decides not to conduct a new draw, the Prize will simply not be awarded.
- By accepting a prize, winner's consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses
for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice to find a Prize winner.
- The winning entrant may be required to provide proof of identity.
- By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be
taken in publicity carried out by the New Car Sell Off and/or their advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
- Communication with entrants will only be conducted when requested via the ballot
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have
been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules, may be disqualified by the New Car Sell Off.
We take no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other
production errors. New Car Sell Off is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
- New Car Sell Off is collecting personal data about entrants for the purpose of administering this Contest. Unless requested on the ballot,
information on our policy towards maintaining the privacy and security of user information
- New Car Sell Off assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or
technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software,
failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an
entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. New Car Sell Off
reserves the right, in their sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable
control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the
legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, New Car Sell Off reserves the
right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules, or the rights and
obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of
Province of British Columbia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of British Columbia
or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of British Columbia.